It is accepted practice for parents to wait outside and not to watch the classes. However, if your child is very young, he/she may need you to watch the first class.
Mini Professionals Dance Academy class rules:
- Please arrive in plenty of time to start the class - 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- Please ensure your child has been to the toilet before class
- Appropriate footwear and uniform should be worn at all time. Uniform is available to purchase, or plain black or red dance clothing is essential.
- NO dresses, skirts, tights, baggy clothing or hair down.
- Please make sure your child has a drink of water with them. NO fizzy or sticky drinks please.
- No food allowed in the studio.
- For Summertown venue only - please keep noise to a minimum when entering and leaving the studio - treatments may be taking place.
- All students are to work as a team and consider other dancers feelings. All students are to remain kind, patient and respectful, of their fellow dancers and teachers. Any dancer not abiding by the above, will be asked to leave. Ego’s to be left at the door!
- Classes cannot be refunded if missed.
- Mini Professionals Dance Academy is in charge of allocating solos, organising the dance squad and selecting children to represent the dance school in showcases. This cannot and will not be influenced by parents, and those that attempt to interfere will be removed from the dance school.
- Parents are to collect and drop their child off inside of the dance studio. Children are not our responsibilty before and after the allocated class time.
- Occasionally, we need to increase our prices inline with inflation. You will be notified beforehand of any such changes.